In case you hadn’t noticed it’s Tuesday 22/2/22 today. A palindrome. Some cultures believe that palindrome dates are a sign of good luck. Some couples marry on palindrome days for luck. So why not take advantage of such vibes, and write a story (or two).
Here’s a few suggestions to get you going:
- Look at the second sentence of the second chapter.
- Look at page 22 and the second noun in the second sentence.
- Notice what sparks your imagination.
- It is best not to go with your first idea. Later ideas often become more unusual, always good for a competition.
- So quickly and without thinking too much write down 22 ideas for your story. And then begin writing a story, then another, using the two ideas with the most energy.
- One further idea, make one of the characters age 2 the other aged 22.
Happy Toos-day! And good luck.